MANAGE QUALITY AND FRESHNESS
TRACE FOOD BACK TO THE SOURCE
iFoodDS and HarvestMark have joined forces to bring food safety, quality, and traceability to the food supply chain
Traceability from the Field All the Way to the Consumer
Shoppers are seeking more information about their food than ever before. They reward brands that provide transparency with loyalty and preference. That’s just one reason why leading fresh food companies use iFoodDS | HarvestMark.
Our leading traceability solution that links the first and last mile of the supply chain, from seed to store to kitchen. Now you can capture feedback from shoppers, and build brand loyalty. Join the thousands of farms that use our traceability solution.
With hundreds of customers deployed throughout the world, we’re the most proven provider of PTI traceability. Berries to watermelon, tomatoes to potatoes, fresh cuts to field pack to line-pack, even herbs and exotics. We’ve done it. Multiple co-packers or single site? No worries. We have a solution for your unique workflow. With a simple at annual fee, complimentary software updates, and unparalleled support in the US, Canada, Mexico, and South America. We have the most trusted solution for PTI compliance.
Traceability Solutions that Really Fit Your business
- We offers solutions for all workflows: shed pack, line pack, and field pack; carton or RPC.
- No per-case charges or hidden fees. Pay only an annual platform fee.
- Buy only what you need. There’s no need to purchase or upgrade a costly ERP, install servers or buy consulting from us. Keep your current label providers.
The Easiest Solution to Implement and Manage
- Our experienced team can help you become PTI compliant in a day.
- Simple-to-use software to print PTI labels.
- Free automatic updates assure the solution you buy is always compliant…even if the PTI, your customer or FDA requirements evolve.
- Technical support in English and Spanish.
Instantly Access Data Wherever You Need It
- Includes production reports to help manage your business.
- Centrally manage your GTIN lists online.
SHOPPER ENGAGEMENT & FEEDBACK
Know What's In Store® with Powerful Marketing and Consumer Feedback
Our Connect solution enables fresh food brands to engage shoppers on their terms, real-time through any mobile device. Connect gives each of your products a web and mobile presence that delivers the information that shoppers care about. Enhance your voice of the customer programs with real-time feedback from shoppers using our easy survey and feedback tools. Respond to feedback and monitor trends from the convenience of a web portal.
Feedback is priceless. Enable shoppers to give feedback on your products
- Feedback is instantly linked back to product age, origin, and location using Traceability – making it meaningful.
- Monitor trends by product, SKU, supplier, variety, or other variables you care about to inform your business.
- Feedback is securely archived and accessible through any web connection.
Happy customers are loyal customers. Build brand preference and trust with your shoppers and retail buyers
- Build loyalty by responding directly to shoppers using our convenient web portal.
- Identify potential problems that could jeopardize your sales & distribution - before the retail buyer calls you.
- Drive evangelism by responding to a shopper after an unhappy experience or reward your fans.
Turn lost shoppers into loyal shoppers. Turn loyal shoppers into brand evangelists.
Contact us to learn more about how you can leverage Connect.
FRESHNESS & QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Utilize Quality & Freshness Data Across Your Supply Chain
Insights integrates data across your supply chain to help you optimize freshness and quality.
- Fresh, quality produce is critical to retails buyers and shippers: 72% of shoppers choose their grocery stores based on the quality of the produce aisle (FMI, 2011)
- Shippers spend a third more in the produce department when they’re delighted by the quality and freshness of fresh items (Oliver Wyman, 2008)
Yet today, growers, shippers, retailers and foods service wholesalers often have no visibility into the freshness and quality of their produce as it's received and once it’s left their warehouse. Quality issues are often reported after the fact, leaving little time to respond quickly to problems, or collaborate with suppliers or buyers.
Now you can monitor how your product performs from field to store shelf, and pinpoint sources of lost freshness and quality. With Insights, you have data-based analysis needed to retain and capture new business, achieve price premiums, increase sales, and earn greater customer loyalty.
We transform quality and freshness data captured at critical points in your supply chain, from field to store, into actionable insights that you access on-demand via role-based dashboards and through email alerts.
- Easy to use tools for quality scoring, allowing you to capture appearance, condition, defects, temperature, brix or other QC metrics through distribution or inventory and merchandising data while in store.
- Role-based dashboards and reports that help your team rapidly measure, identify and root cause drivers of lost freshness and quality.
- Intuitive benchmarking tools help you prioritize issues and make faster, more impactful decisions.
- Email alerts to notify you when freshness or quality thresholds fall below expectations.
Measure: Farm to shelf visibility of your products’ freshness and quality to know what's in store®
- The moment of truth is no longer a mystery: Capture quality and freshness ratings at edge of shelf across your categories and SKUs. Just the way a shopper would see it.
- Benchmark the performance of stores, products or regions performance.
- First-to-last mile visibility makes it easy to identify patterns and focus on where days are being lost or quality compromised – in the field, the cooler, the DC or the store.
Root Cause: Identify true drivers of freshness and quality
- Proprietary analytics help identify the causes of poor quality by variety, growing region, DC, date, or store so you can take action to correct them.
- Optimize pack style and variety mix.
- Monitor the impact of your supply chain initiatives to ensure they deliver the impact you expect.
Take Action: Don’t get buried in data, get actionable insights
- Store and DC data is loaded seamlessly into the platform and is displayed in an easy to use format based on a user’s role.
- Customize weekly reports that are automatically emailed to users, making it easy to improve visibility to quality and freshness performance.
- Eliminate spreadsheets across your organization.
Together with our Customers, we're Transforming Fresh Food
The food industry is being transformed by demands for greater transparency, quality and safety. HarvestMark is a technology company with deep knowledge of the fresh food industry. We provide cutting-edge applications for food producers, distributors and retailers to help our customers reduce costs, improve efficiency, deliver predictably higher quality, build buyer loyalty, drive greater sales and improve profitability.
HarvestMark’s platform and tools enable food producers, distributors and retailers to establish a transparent supply chain, optimize product quality and freshness, and build consumer loyalty.
Our Software-as-a-Service Solutions Are:
HarvestMark provides an easy and cost-effective way to implement item level traceability on your products for food safety, recall and engagement of end consumers and others throughout the supply chain. HarvestMark has experience implementing item level traceability on all different types of products and operations with minimal to no impact on productivity.
Connect enables fresh food brands to engage shoppers on their terms, in real-time through any mobile device. HarvestMark Connect gives each of your products a mobile presence that delivers the information that shoppers care about including grower information, recipes and the ability to provide actionable feedback.
Affordable software that enables food producers and food service companies to comply with the Produce Traceability Initiative and provide traceability throughout the supply chain.
• DC Insights:
Quality and freshness management platform which digitizes and standardizes your quality practices and provides analytics for improved buying, creating visibility through performance reports and supplier notifications, all resulting in measurably higher gross margins.
• Retail Insights:
Mobile application which allows food producers and retailers to easily monitor how their product performs at the store shelf, synthesize retail level data and ensure execution of marketplace priorities with both historical and real time information.
HarvestMark, known in the fresh foods industry as the leading provider of food traceability, and quality insights with more than 22 US patents, joined iFoodDS in 2020. iFoodDS delivers an integrated supply chain solution for food safety, traceability and quality management. By integrating HarvestMark’s traceability and quality inspection information with iFoodDS real-time food safety data, the combined company offers a comprehensive supply chain management platform that can significantly benefit fresh produce grower/shippers, packers, distributors, food service companies and grocery retailers globally.
iFoodDS | HarvestMark Authorized Resellers and Partners
Our partner program fosters relationships with market-leading technology providers and suppliers of services and products that support our traceability solution. We allow customers to select from a range of trusted partners, often including existing vendors. Our solution partners lead the way in deploying traceability solutions that protect and increase the value of fresh food and your brand.
iFoodDS | HarvestMark Certified Partners
Customers can rely on our Certified Partners to print and/or integrate traceability codes into their packaging materials and products. These partners are experts in printing or packaging production, have attended HarvestMark training, and have worked closely with us to ensure their systems are ready to go on day one to support our solutions.
Label and Packaging Converters
3 Square Printing - Taiwan
Carvajal - Peru
DPI - US and Taiwan
Etiquetas e Impresiones de Mexico
Pactiv - US
Pan Pacific - Chile
Royal Interpack - US and Thailand
Sequoia - Hong Kong
Mid Valley Packaging
We are here to answer any questions you may have about our platform and tools.
Address: P.O. Box 82475, Kenmore, WA 98028-2475, United States | Phone: 1.866.76.TRUST | Sales Email: email@example.com