We need to engage shoppers in the produce aisle and at home and give them peace of mind in purchasing fresh food for their families. HarvestMark allows us to reach the shopper in the aisle and in the kitchen with this important information.
Traceability from the Field All the Way to the Consumer
Shoppers seek more information about their food than ever before. They reward brands that provide this transparency with loyalty and preference. That’s just one reason why leading fresh food companies use HarvestMark for Items.
HarvestMark for Items is the only traceability solution that links the first and last mile of the supply chain — from seed to store to kitchen. Now you can extend food safety communication, capture feedback from shoppers, and build loyalty. More than 400 producers across 3,000 farms use HarvestMark; it’s the brand shoppers trust and interact with on a daily basis, whether on their smartphones with the HarvestMark App or at HarvestMark.com.
- Speed food safety communication.
- Notify retailers, trading partners, and shoppers if the product they’ve purchased is withdrawn or recalled.
- Protect your brand from others’ recalls.
- Capture shoppers' preference for traceable food.
- Meet retailers' requirements for item-level traceability.
- Differentiate your brand by delivering information shoppers seek, and allow them to share instantly using social media.
- Collect real-time feedback from shoppers in the store or in the kitchen, linked to the exact product they purchased.
- Identify trends in product quality and freshness.
- Inform decisions on suppliers and varieties.
Did you know optimizing your freshness and quality is easier than ever before? Learn more about HarvestMark DailyShopper™, at-shelf insight to optimize freshness and quality, and dramatically improve your bottom line.
Have a Question? Ask Our Team