If you are interested in knowing where your food comes from… This is a great app!
App Store Review
Connect with Shoppers in the Store and at Home with the HarvestMark Food Traceability App
Today, shoppers expect access to more information about their food than ever before — and they increasingly want it while they shop. They want to know when, where, and how their food was grown, and that it’s safe. The HarvestMark Food Traceability App connects you with the shopper in the store or at home, giving you the ability to deliver this transparency . . . when and where they want it.
As Seen In
- Build Shopper Loyalty
- Differentiate your brand by delivering information shoppers seek in an intuitive mobile format.
- Capture shoppers’ preference for traceable food.
- Enable shoppers to share their favorite finds on Facebook.
- Extend Food Safety Communication
- Provide instant access to recall information to retailers, trading partners, and shoppers.
- Protect your brand in the event of others’ recalls.
- Capture Valuable Feedback
- Collect real-time feedback from shoppers in the store or in the kitchen, linked to the exact product they purchased.
- Discover where your product is sold, and how fresh it is when it gets there.
- Use feedback to inform decisions about varieties, suppliers, and proactively address freshness and quality.
- Access Traceability Data Anywhere You Need It
- Use the App to scan your HarvestMark codes anywhere in the supply chain — and get instant access to traceability data when and where you need it.
- Get inside information on your fresh food — such as when, where, and how it was grown.
- Give feedback to the grower using the “Talk to the Farmer” feature. Growers and retailers use your feedback to help manage their freshness and quality.
- Check the safety status of your food: Growers notify HarvestMark in event of a recall, changing the food safety status of impacted items from a green “no issues reported” to a red “recalled.”
- Keep a history of the items you trace — so you can remember what you love and easily check its safety status.
How to Trace Your Fresh Food
Download the free app for iPhone or Android. To trace fresh food:
1. Simply look for the 16-digit HarvestMark code or QR code on participating fruit, vegetable, and poultry brands.
2. Scan or type the code to instantly retrieve harvest information specific to the package of food you’re holding.
3. Give feedback using the new “Talk to the Farmer” feature.
The Food Safety Notification feature updates a food’s safety status to provide an immediate line of communication to the shopper in the event of a recall.
Have a Question? Ask Our Team